Monday 1 August 2011

What´s the message in the QR and why?

Berlin - July 2011
Berlin - July 2011



Spain




LSD caught up with QR in Berlin...

'
I started to use QR with artistic purpose in 2008. The message is that there´s no message. Well, all of my QR say the same: I DON´T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. I thought that I had to annul any message to convert the QR into art and not into any kind of publicity support, the real reason why the japanesse created this in 1994. The first reaction once you see QR for the First Time is: “I don´t understand anything" Then, when you discover that there´s a secret message, you take a picture. And in the end, you realize that there´s no any message that will save your life or sell you anything. You end in the beginning….As in the Monty Python´s The Meaning of Life…”

See more from QR on his Flickr Stream


No comments:

Post a Comment